Tuesday, May 21, 2019

SU Style Hone Decor Hop

Oh. My. Goodness. I usually 'like' what I make. Sometimes I 'love' it. This project is GORGEOUS f I do say so myself. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT A LOOOOT! LOL It just morphed itself with stamping sorcery! This is a close up of some of the detail. I used the same color combination I'd been working with for my 'One Stamp At A Time' blog hop, with a few more bits and pieces. 
Blessed and grateful is really how I feel. This stamp set 'To a Wild Rose' will debut in just a few more days, and it is a crafting MUST! This is a triple step stamp, if you want it to be. I've used it on its own and as a double step, shown here. The stamping on the die cut flowers was a happy accident. I was using scraps that I'd messed up on and loved the way the print came out on them. Don't use just love those Bob Ross style "happy little accidents?" 

I know it's over kill. I'm ok with that. I'm a "more is more" type gal, as you may have noticed! The Petal Pink ribbon is stunning to see and it ties like a dream. 


This is it, proudly displayed as you enter my home! Y'all are welcome any time. Stop by and see it for yourselves! 

What do you think?? What are your "MUST HAVES" that you've seen being used? Are y'all on Face Book? I have a fun opportunity to share my passion for card making in a really cool group y'all have got to join! It's called 'Your Thrive Tribe' and I'll be live in there the first Thursday in June to make some pretty things. I hope you'll join us! Click HERE to be taken right there to join!

We've got a fun lineup for you to explore many options in using Stampin' Up for from decorating! Check them all out. They're from all over the world!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity