Monday, December 3, 2018

RIP Kristi

Just before I attended On Stage, my friend passed away unexpectedly. She was only 44. She liked to craft and create, so after her service, I asked her mother if I could make the thank you’s from the family. It’s a wonderful way for me to use my talent to honor her life.

The Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper has these frame images that I knew would work well. They layer perfectly with the notecards, which come with envelopes. That allowed it all to be very effortless while also giving an elegant result. 

The stamp set is called "Kindness and Compassion," and was obviously designed to lend comfort to those grieving. The fonts and sentiments are just BEAUTIFUL. I added a matte of Petal Pink and an easy accent with the Petal Pink and silver twine. Stamping leaves on the envelope helped tie them all together. The Mossy Meadow shade is the color in the floral images, so it’s elegant and visually appealing. I added the inside sentiment as a message from her family, still leaving room for them to write a personal note. 

I’m so thankful that my business allows me to do things like this and I hope they bless each recipient while also blessing Kristi’s family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity